- Genesis 1:26 God said, Let us make man in our own image, after our likeness.
- Matthew 3:16-17 When Jesus was being baptized, The heavens were opened to him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming to rest on him; and … a voice from Heaven said, this is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.
- Matthew 28:19 when Jesus sent his disciples out to their work, he commanded them to “make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”
- Examples of the Unity and Diversity of the Trinity
- The Church
- What Changes Thursday?
- Why do all analogies fail in their ability to fully explain the Trinity? Does this mean we should try to come up with an analogy that works? Why or why not?
- Are we ok with a mysterious God?
- How do the different ways the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit relate to each other provide us with a model for the ways we are to relate to each other?